There is no cost for using the LoanPlace.com.au service and getting 3 Free Quotes from a Qualified Loan Expert. The finance provider that your quotes request is matched to will not charge you for searching their lenders, providing you with information and answering your questions.
You will only incur costs if you enter into a loan agreement. Always make sure to check the fees and charges prior to taking out a loan.
If you take out a loan the fees and charges associated with it will depend on a number of factors including the lender that provides your loan, the amount that you borrow and the term that you take the loan out over.
With regards to interest charges, interest rates can vary from lender to lender and can be influenced by a number of factors, including:
- Credit History – Your previous borrowing history can have a bearing on the lenders available to you and the interest rate that you qualify for.
- Customer Profile – This takes into account elements such as your employment history, address history, assets & liabilities and income & expenses.
- Age of Asset – An approximate rule of thumb would be: the older the asset you’re buying the higher the interest rate.
- Amount Borrowed vs. Asset Valuation – Higher deposits / trade ins can sometimes help to reduce the interest rate.
- Secured or Unsecured – The interest rate is likely to be lower if the loan is secured against the item that you’re buying.
In our Jargon Explained section you can learn all about the terminology used in the finance industry including explanations of the different fees and charges.
For more information and tips on how to make sure you get the best deal for your individual circumstances make sure to check out our Buyers Tools section.